THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11 July 2009

I'm Back!!

I'm back y'all! I'm sorry it's been a little while but I've super busy with 3 full time jobs - work, wife, mom. I haven't neglected my hair, just the blog - sorry :-(.



I'm still loving my Bantu Knot Outs - it's just too easy and really suits my lifestyle, which is crazy!



Just wanted to do a quick run down of my regime at the moment.



Saturday (WASH DAY!!)
- Co-wash (deep condition every other week and shampoo once a month) (am/pm)
- Detangle and moisturize as usual (am/pm)
- Bantu Knot (am/pm)
- Sleep with Satin Bonnet (pm)

Sunday
- Loosen Knots and Style (am)
- Sleep as usual (pm)

Monday
- Fluff out matted hair (hehehe) (am)
- Spray with moisturizing mist (water, leave-in conditioner, oil, glycerin) (am)
- Sleep as usual (pm)

Tuesday
- Co-wash (pm)
- Detangle and moisturize as usual (am/pm)
- Bantu Knot (am/pm)
- Sleep with Satin Bonnet (pm)

Wednesday
- Fluff out matted hair (hehehe) (am)
- Spray with moisturizing mist (am)
- Sleep as usual (pm)

Thursday
- Co-wash (pm)
- Detangle and moisturize as usual (am/pm)
- Bantu Knot (am/pm)
- Sleep with Satin Bonnet (pm)

Friday
- Fluff out matted hair (hehehe) (am)
- Spray with moisturizing mist (am)
- Sleep as usual (pm)

I'm loving this routine at the moment because it's so easy and it always makes sure I've got a fresh hair-do for church on Wednesday and Sunday!

On another note, my friend said to me the other day that since I started transitioning, my hair has looked much healthier and the bantu knot out is definitely working.

0 comments: