THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

22 May 2009

Twist n Curl Review

Transition Style: Twist n Curl

Approx 'Fixin' Time: 1 -2 hours

Approx 'Settin' Time: Overnight

Tools: Wet-damp detangled hair, Curling Wax, End Wraps, Perm Rods

Pros:
This style blends the new growth with the relaxed ends like no other style I've seen. The results are always gorgeous spirals. The hair's always a little bit shiny (or has a sheen) because of the wax I think - so it looks really healthy (I got a lot of comments on this aspect).

Cons:
Takes too long to 'fix'. 1 - 2 hours may not be long for some people but I'm a full-time working Wife and Mother, so my spare time is limited. Granted it may take this long because my hair's still short and I have to do more twists than if it were longer. Also it doesn't look as defined after a few days and can look a bit dry and dull (might have something to do with the wax though)

Rating: ****

Overall Comments:
I really love the way the TnC looks when it's done but I don't have the time and patience to do it every other day to keep it looking fresh. I'll always do it for a special ocassion though because the style is just too fly.

0 comments: